June Garden, Wrap-up

viola lutea hybrid, cohanmagazine.blogspot.com

I take too many photos. That means I'm always behind on posting them online, and I usually end (i.e. surrender) any given month with  piles of photos unedited, unused.... Take this moment, for example-- mid-July, and I've just finished (i.e. given up) on June's garden photos (forget about road shots etc) and have a last set ready to post. I usually put some on various social media sites-- but I have too many for those sites as it is pointless to flood piles of photos in one place that no one will have the time to look at, ( I'm not fond of doing multiple photos in a single post on IG-- probably because my rural connection doesn't load them well when others do it, and even more so because I want at least a few words, names etc, the ability to comment, with each image, and that can't happen with multi-photo posts on IG).
Which brings us to this post, just a parking spot for a modest overflow of images. (update 2024- I didn't make a habit of this sort of 'catch-up' post- many thousands of photos since.. 😆 )

What do you do to deal with excess photos? Do you just ignore them or do you have better discipline in selecting only a few to share or keep, or take in the first place? I'd love to hear from you in the comments here, on IG or any of the other platforms.

Interested in any of these photos/plants? I didn't say much about them, but would be happy to discuss their stories- every plant has one!

Leave a comment or subscribe if you enjoy 😀  you can find me on 
If you are able and would  like to support me, I have a Ko-fi page;  support helps me keep working-more research, more writing, more art!

Lamium maculatum, Anthriscus sylvestris Ravenswing, rock garden, cohammagazine.blogspot.com
Lamium maculatum with Anthriscus sylvestris Ravenswing

Lonicera chamissoi,  Alpine Honeysuckle, cohanmagazine.blogspot.com
Lonicera chamissoi, Small Alpine Honeysuckle

Papaver alpinum, Alpine Poppy, Geranium sanguineum cultivar, cohanmagazine.blogspot.com/
Papaver alpinum / Alpine Poppy with Geranium sanguineum cultivar

Rhodiola rosea, Roseroot, rock garden, cohanmagazine.blogspot.com
Rhodiola rosea / Roseroot

Silene uniflora, Silene maritima,  Sea Campion, cohanmagazine.blogspot.com
Silene uniflora or maritima / Sea Campion

Taraxacum pseudoroseum, Pink Dandelion, cohanmagazine.blogspot.com
Taraxacum pseudoroseum /Pink Dandelion

Trillium erectum, Red Trillium, Wake Robin, Bethroot, cohanmagazine.com.blogspot
Trillium erectum/ Red Trillium / Wake Robin /Bethroot

Garden Viola,  lawn flowers,  Viola tricolor hybrid, cohanmagazine.blogspot.com
Garden Viola in the Lawn / Viola tricolor hybrid

Viola adunca, early blue violet, wildflowers, self-sown, cohanmagazine.blogspot.com
Viola adunca / Early Blue Violet / Wildflowers in the Garden

Viola lutea, Viola hybrid,Alpine Viola, Yellow Viola, cohanmagazine.blogspot.com
Viola lutea or hybrid / Alpine Viola / Yellow Viola



Comments