A NEW YEAR!



First photos of the year, yesterday (first)was too gloomy outside to bother shooting, and even though I went out too late for the best sun today, there were some pretty clouds, so I focussed mostly on the interaction of trees and sky- memories of my days shooting in Toronto, where that was my main nature zone: trees and sky....

Since we had a few inches of snow last night, and shovelled today, I thought I would also include some shots of the length of driveway we clear, as well as some of the various paths around the place... thankfully our snow is usually light and powdery, and not too often huge amounts at once.
Most of the snow you see on the ground is from the start of winter in mid November, when it snowed daily for nearly a week; since then we've mostly had only an inch or two at the most-today's was the biggest snowfall since November.. Happy New Year!
full album:

Comments