Home Road Summer Ride





Early summer, with many of our best native species coming into bloom, a glorious time! (this is another post made much later, in December, so it really seems extra glorious!!)
This was a lovely bicycle botanising trip, about 8 miles up the gravel road I live on, then over a couple and looping back home. I photographed plants at around 4 main sites, with a many minor stops, and lovely views all along the way. Several of these sites were spots I have visited once or several times before, but this was earlier for a couple of them, and I found a new remarkable site as well, with some really choice species, some I have seen little or not at all before...
I divided the trip up into 4 albums, focussing around those 4 main sites...
remember most albums have sometimes extensive notes, as captions on individual photos...

Comments